Sunday, October 22, 2017

Nearly Halloween...

Hi everyone, just popping in today to share a card made using Blue Butterfly Digital Stamps which are available in the store.

In the spirit of Halloween,  which is just around the corner,  I made this shaker card for
a friend whose birthday falls on that day.  I had fun playing with a different skin colours as I wanted something ghoulish looking.  In the end I  came up with this greenish colour and am quite
happy with the end result.  She has been coloured using Copics.




I have used the following

Blue Butterfly Digital Stamp - Candra Goth  Girl

details of other items used are on my blog.


Bizzy Becs Card Kits are back in stock  together with  a selection of envelopes to suit different card sizes, check them out here....

Thanks for dropping by, happy crafting

Karen 

1 comment:

loz said...

Fabulous card and stamp Karen..Loz