Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Joy Flight

Hello Fellow Crafters
Today I thought I'd make a man's card and create a scene.

How I made the card:
The blue background was achieved by sponging with a cloud stencil.
Grassy area I used green cardstock sponged a little and for the hills:
Memory Box - Golf club Landscape (I cut the flag off and added a couple more trees).
Die Namics - Rolling Hills
Memory Box - Puffy Clouds (sponged)
Frantic Stamper - Bi Plane
Memory Box - Flying Birds (BB used to have them)
One bird is from Impression Obsession - Sea Birds
Happy Birthday from PoppyCraft dies - Happy Birthday Balloon
I drew and coloured and cut the rocks out and pasted them.
Enjoy your week and happy crafting.
Hugs Carol




2 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card and scene Carol..loz

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wonderful card Carol, love all the bits and bobs used to make this card, very special! Shaz in Oz.x