Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hello...

Hi everyone.  

In Perth  we have slightly cooler weather today and I am  currently enjoying a sea breeze which has been a tad missing whilst we sweltered in the 40 plus temperatures.

Today I would like to share with a card using a cute little stamp set from Avery Elle called Peonies.  Avery Elle Dies and Stamps are new back into the store this year.



The background is a die cut using Square Links and is by Memory Box and the sentiment Hello is by Penny Black .

Please know that if there is something you like and it is not listed in the store Bec is happy to order in for you if it is still available with the suppliers.

Dont forget also to pop  over to the store  as there are some lovely new Stamping Bella, Whipper Snapper and Indigo Blue stamps available to pre order.

Thanks for looking

Happy Crafting

Karen 


2 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

A really classically beautiful card Karen, I just love, the stamped image and hello die....
...and the memory box squares.. They're very Art Deco feel. So glad that it was tad cooler with sea breeze, living where I do I know the difference that breeze makes.
Shaz in Oz.x

Carol said...

Hi Karen, That background is great for ladies' and men's cards I'd imagine. They look rather stylish. I always love a stamped flower well done also. Beautiful. Carol x