Saturday, October 19, 2013

66 Days Til Christmas - Yes another Christmas card he he he

Afternoon All,
I hope you are enjoying this beautiful sunday weather
Its been a nice change from all the rain we've had here in Victoria...

Its my turn to share a card for Bizzy Bec's store - here for shopping

So you might have guessed I'm determined to get some christmas cards ready to send - and yep here is another one!!

On this card - I've used the following memory box dies - Resting birds, Grand Madison Window,
Precious Stars (I've die cut and then trimmed off the bow - I did borrow that idea from Debra! lol) and finally the Tall Birch tree.

I hope you like it as much as I do.. The background is just some ink blended to look like a night time sky..
It does look a bit wonky but I'm sure that's just my photography skills ha ha ha :)

Well have a lovely day! 
Sally
xxxx

1 comment:

Jodene said...

This is beautiful Sally :)