Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hootie Pie the Owl

Today I would like to share with you a tag I made using a new stamp that is coming to the shop and is available as a pre order here and is part of a collection of very cute stamps.

Introducing Hootie Pie  the Owl, it is part of a set of 5 unmounted owls called Stitched Owls from Pink Cat Studio, they are soo cute.


Also I have used Memory Box dies - Picket Fence & Hot Air Balloon and Poppy Stamp Die - Simple Banner.  The paper is from Card Embellishment Kit No 1.  All of these an much more are available to order from the store here.  The sentiment is by me which I created in word and the owl in the centre is a rubon that I have had in my stash for many years.

Remember there is still time to enter into this months Monochromatic + one challenge.  

Happy crafting


Karen

No comments: