Saturday, June 16, 2012

Little Heart!

Hello everyone! Kelly here and I wanted to share with you all a card I have made featuring one of the sweet stamps from Gorjuss Girls called 'little heart'. I just love this range of stamps! I have paper pieced her dress and hair bow (first time I have tried this technique and I love it!) and coloured the rest of her with copics and added some glossy accents. My glittery swirl is a Cheery Lynn die called 'fanciful flourish' and I added some sequins and bling to it.

Don't forget you still have time to enter our latest challenge with the bright and colourful bowl of skittle for inspiration! You are all so talented and I love seeing what you all make.

Front of my card:

Inside of my card with room to write a message:

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Kelly , love the colours and all the stunning details.
Hugs Cheryl