Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Winner of Mini Blog Candy

Hi All,

My sincere apologises on the delay. I did schedule a post for this a few weeks back to find the post did not go live and I done it in the wrong blog.. DER ME!!!. I must have been off with the fairies that day.. Do you ever have those days?

The winner was

Congrats Annette if you would like to email me at bizzybec@gmail.com with your details.

Once again I am sorry on the delay and THANK YOU to all the lovely people that emailed to let us know.

Take Care,
Bec & Debra

2 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

WOW! Just snuck on DH's laptop in between jobs lol! What a fantastic surprise!! Thank you so much Bec and Debra, off to email now, take careX:)

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance sweetie
annette whoo hoo sweetie, congrats and enjoy your super prize
hugs angelique